Retainers, Deposits, Payments, & Taxes
- The date of an event is considered “booked” upon receipt of the non-refundable, non-transferable, full payment of the Custom Creation and the signed contract. No payment equals no Custom Creation.
- Methods of payment consist of PayPal, credit or debit card, or cash.
- Purchases are subject to a sales tax charge.
- There is a delivery fee for Custom Creations being delivered more than 10 miles away.
- Turquoise Tiers is not responsible for bodily injury, property, or consequential damage, which may result from services.
- Turquoise Tiers is not responsible for any damage to the Custom Creation or shortage of it caused by anyone NOT employed by Turquoise Tiers.
- Turquoise Tiers will not create or deliver a Custom Creation if payments have not been paid in full.
- Turquoise Tiers is not responsible for any delay or inability to deliver based on accidents, natural disasters, transportation issues, inclement weather, illness, death, labor troubles, delay in supplies, disputes or strikes, or any other circumstance beyond Turquoise Tiers’ control.
- If Client picks up or accepts delivery of the Custom Creation, Turquoise Tiers no longer assumes any responsibility for damage caused to it.
- All of Turquoise Tiers’ Custom Creations are made in a kitchen that uses nuts, gluten, and other known allergens. As such, Turquoise Tiers is not responsible for any adverse reactions or damage that may occur to customers or their guests as a result of this.
Changes to Order
- Once the contract is signed, Turquoise Tiers retains the right to agree to or reject any changes to the order.
- A fee may be applied to any acceptable changes made to the order.
Design of the Custom Creation
- Turquoise Tiers will follow the Client’s requests closely to create the exact Custom Creation desired.
- Turquoise Tiers cannot duplicate an exact copy of another artist’s work but will ensure the look is similar.
Serving Amount & Sizes
- The serving size is approximately 2″ x 2″ x 4″ for party cakes and 2″ x 1.5″ x 4″ for event cakes.
- Serving size estimations are not guaranteed to be exact.
- Turquoise Tiers is not responsible for a shortage of cake if the pieces are cut too large.
Allergy & Dietary Warnings
- Turquoise Tiers’ baked goods may have come in contact with the following ingredients:
- Natural dyes
- Artificial dyes
- Artificial flavorings
- Artificial sweeteners
- Artificial color
- Other allergens not listed.
- The Client is responsible for pointing out to guests potential allergy hazards.
Ornaments & Special Equipment
- A deposit is required for all rental equipment.
- The equipment must be returned within 3 days of the event.
- The returned equipment is evaluated and a refund of the deposit is based on the condition of the items.
- All personally supplied items must be submitted to Turquoise Tiers at least 3 days prior to the event
Delivery and Set Up
- There is a delivery fee of $1 per mile past 10 miles. Deliveries within 10 miles are free.
- Turquoise Tiers is not responsible for tardiness if the venue is changed within 48 hours of the event.
- The Client may pick up the Custom Creation. The Client assumes full liability once it passes into the Client’s possession.
- The Client is responsible for providing a suitable environment for the Custom Creation (away from heaters, flame, stoves, ovens, sunlight, moisture, livestock, insects, vibrations, people; on a suitable surface and/or in a suitable outdoor setting).
- The Client must sign a waiver to ensure the condition of the Custom Creation is satisfactory.
- Once the waiver is signed, Turquoise Tiers is not responsible for the Custom Creation including collapse, melting, pokes etc.
- Turquoise Tiers reserves the right to use all photographs of the Custom Creation for advertising or illustrating purposes.